Tuesday 28 January 2020

GALLERY Music Song Books from dreammag.net

Some people think I don't work but just because a lot of my labour is as yet unpaid doesn't mean it isn't work. It has been a  huge effort to learn and take time to make readable and playable scores of my songs and tunes. It's work, but I love it.
Recording and releasing these songs is part of the plan.

preview Blueseum songbook, a bunch of songs inspired by blues tunes.
In A While


13 original songs, lyrics, chords, lead line score and tab.

13 more original songs, lyrics, chords, lead line score and tab.

13 more original blues songs, lyrics, chords, lead line score and tab.


preview Book 2
Call Me Whatever (but call me tonight)
preview guitar solo instrumental
Francisco's Honour, inspired by Francisco Tarrega.

A bunch of new original tunes for solo guitar in score and tab.
The beautiful guitar pictured here is in the British Museum in London.


No comments:

Post a Comment